Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Kind Words from the Kids
I think every person needs to hear kind words everyday. Something to warm the heart and put a smile on your face. After our hair pulling morning (yes I literally mean hair pulling as both kids had tangles in the morning and tried running when I went to brush) both my kids said something sweet in the evening. It started with Katie in the car on the way home. I helped her open just a lollipop and she looked at me and said "Ohhhhhh Thank Youuuuuuuuu. Thank you Thank you Thank Youuuuuuu." She does it in a low voice which just makes it precious. Once we got home we had dinner and then went to play Wii Bowling. In the middle of bowling Zachary came to give me a hug and said "You're the Best Mom". He says he loves me all the time but has never said I'm the Best especially while giving a hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment