Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blog Hop

The weekly blog hop of before and after photos is being hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect today. http://www.pixelperfectblog.com/

I finally got around to editing one of my favorite family pictures. I used Photobucket and adjusted the brightness and contrasting plus added some borders. On the last one I did have some fun distorting the picture and adding a few waves:)

SOOC


AFTER 1


AFTER 2


AFTER 3

6 comments:

Krista Lucas said...

i really like all of those. the distorted one looks really interesting, kind of like a painting. nice job!

krista @kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Michelle said...

Those are all great! I really love After 2, and the distorted one is really cool.

Michelle

http://www.justanotherbloggingmommy.com

Colton James Ferry said...

Nice job! I love the black and white one.

Pixel Perfect said...

That black and white one would be beautiful as a HUGE photo on a wall. Simply...gorgeous!

Monica

Julie said...

I love the black and white. Simply beautiful!

Mrs. Valente said...

Just hopped over from Kristin's. I absolutely LOVE #3...all of them are beautiful, though. Great job!:)