Sunday, September 5, 2010

School Time Again


Well we made it finally to 1st Grade. Zach was really excited to go back. His little sister is ready to go also. Only two more years until Kindergarten. I did get the chance to take him for his first day. Just like any other trip I take with the kids - we always end up with Katie really having to go pottie at the most in opportune times - right as I'm trying to talk to Zach's teacher and put all his supplies away. So far Zach really likes his teacher. Luckily she is very patient with him and I think already knows what motivates him. Yeah!



This past week was his first week of having to study for a spelling test. By the end of the week Zach knew the order of the words and had no problems telling you how to spell them - if only his and writing was good. That is something we will just have to work on this year. He at least got a 100 on the first one.

No comments: