Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Well - we ended up having a great weekend. We got to go swimming at the pool with the slides - which is Zach's favorite. Plus we celebrated family Birthdays yesterday with a Luau at my sisters.

I think my favorite time of the weekend though was playing hide and seek with the kids. I can remember playing as a kid and always worrying that I wouldn't find anyone. Well with my kids that is not a problem. Not only do they tell you where they are going to hide they also make noise when you are a room away. Zachary really liked me hiding under the sheets on the bed and would tell me to go hide there when it was his turn to come find us. I did get an earful once though when Katie came to hide with me. It was cute to see her under the covers looking at me going "SHOOOSH". Then a few seconds later she would hear Zach coming and then pull the sheet off, sit up and scream. Zachary would then come and tickle us (he at least is getting gentler than he used to be) and the game would start over again. I will say that I did scare Zach once when I hid behind the door and jumped out and spooked him while he was looking for me. He ended up falling down, luckily not hurting himself:)

No comments: