This past week was Circus time at Zach's school. For the past 33 years the Kindergartner's have performed the circus. This year my little one was a "Ferocious Lion". Ok maybe he was more of a "Smiling, Playful Lion". He was cute though. The lion tamer had them jumping through fire hoops (or as Katie would put it a "Flower" hoop - gets Zach a little angry) and standing on their back legs while roaring.
Zach keeps on talking that if he gets to do the Circus again he would want to be a Snake Charmer or Strong Man. I keep on telling him that only the Kindergartners do the circus so if you want to do it again you will have to stay in Kindergarten. I know he wants to be the Snake Charmer because they were playing Arabian Nights from Aladdin while performing and he really likes Aladdin. And for some reason like every other man he would want to be a Strong Man so he could show off his muscles. I will admit that I caught him twice flexing and posing in front of the mirror in my bathroom. He does get a little red when I question him about it.
I'm not sure why but Katie has finally decided to stop singing Mary Had a Little Lamb and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star at dinner. She used to like to sing that instead of saying prayers. I will say I king of miss it. Now during dinner she does like to drink her milk to fast and get a milk mustache or as she would say - "Milk Nash - I got a Milk Nash". Her other silly pronounciation that has stuck with me a little is "Lottipop".
Zach did touch my heart a little this past weekend when while he was eating lunch all by himself. He actually said prayers before his meal with no prompting. Definitely a touching moment for a Mom.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment