Friday, June 18, 2010

VBS Day 5

1. Wake up and play peek a boo with Katie in bed.
2. Lather aloe onto my back. I looked like a lobster with a stripe.
3. Munch on some Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries.
4. Drop the kids off at their stations. Katie willingly went.
5. Get the bandanas out and play "End of the Tail". Had some classes end up just running in a circle after each other and others whining that their friends were running or holding onto their shoulders too tight. At the end of some classes we ended up just doing running and potato sack relays.
6. Eat fruit and cheese with Zach during snack time. Ok I ate that and he ate his candy.
7. Watched the kids sing their VBS songs in the church. Both the kids were animated and really got into singing the songs. Zach still loved doing the sign for strength.
8. Along with Erin, Mimi and the 8 grandkids, went to Burger King for Lunch. Next time I'll remember that they don't have to have the happy meal.
9. Took the kids to see Toy Story 3. Zach really wanted to see Buzz Lightyear. All the kids really enjoyed it. I was glad there was only one round of potty breaks.
10. I think Katie will really miss seeing her cousins daily. She kept on asking why Erin (her new Mom) was leaving her. Maybe it was the rides in the Mini-Van she really liked.
11. Came home and played baseball outside with Zach. Then came in and watched "Cars". Katie passed out.
12. Getting the pizza ready for dinner.

















No comments: